Saturday, May 22, 2010

What do you look for in your significant other?

Humor, Looks, Smarts? Everyone has their individual likes and dislikes but I think my top 'like' is having a great sense of humor. I laugh like no other and find some of the dumbest things funny (p.s. I read a magazine yesterday and it said to laugh 15 minutes a day and you’ll burn calories, how great is that - Meredith, I think we’re set). There’s nothing greater than laughing so hard that your tummy hurts and your eyes begin tearing up.

One thing I don’t care about so much is the looks part. It’s great when you get the perfect trifecta but a lot of times that uber-attractive someone has some serious vanity issues.

I guess we’re all searching for someone who balances us out. For instance, I am relationship high maintenance. I will talk your ear off, give my opinion anytime, anywhere, say things before thinking it through, and will probably embarrass you at some point because of these things. But I do believe that something can balance these out and I am on a quest to find it. Like I said, humor is probably my best bet - I’m used to getting made fun of for my quirky behavior.

What do you look for when seeking out that perfect someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment