Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer Dreaming

I know I talk a whole lot about summer on this bliggity blog but I can't help it - it is my favorite season! So you can't blame me for sharing my happiness at the fact that it is merely a week and a half away (basically when school ends).

To those of you graduating - Congrats! I am so jealous. I have one year left and then I am on to bigger and better things. That probably means I'll be on the street trying to sell my watercolor paintings or a pair of shoes to get a meal - the art world can be so harsh!

With summer just around the corner the smell of freedom is in the air because, guess what, we made it through another year! Another year of all nighters, tundra conditions, great nights out with friends and what I like to call the procrastinating olympics. Okay, so we're not totally done but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am running, well sprinting, towards it to begin the next season of boat rides, margaritas, the beach and fabulous times with fabulous people.

Don't stress out too much this week and next, that's my job. And again to those of you graduating, congratulations!

(Paintings above by Kenton Nelson, one of my fav's)

No comments:

Post a Comment