Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happiness

I am now on my fifth cup of coffee today and I am practically shaking. I have two finals left (both tomorrow) and then I am free! I came across this saying and it is what is getting me through till tomorrow. (Anyone remember dumb and happy?)

So, in the spirit of the ending of finals and the end of the year, I thought we could all use a little childlike insight. The happiest people I know are children and they always make me happier when I'm around them.

That's all I guess. Good luck everyone! We have one day left and we have completed another year of our college careers. It's so unbelievable how fast it goes by. I will be a senior next year and will be looking forward to my last year of college. We'll be here through summer and hopefully next year keeping you up to date on our strange and hilarious daily lives.

P.S. Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment