Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's 1 o'clock and I Need a Drink!










I thought today was going to be an easy day. It started off bad by waking up to a text sent by my brother: "I left the garage door open." To anyone else this would mean nothing. To my family it's a big deal. You see, we have this totally psychotic dog. As a was running out the door to my first day of my new job I looked over to find three tennis rackets and the cases torn to shreds all over the front lawn. It looked as if a grizzly bear had found garbage or something. She has now outdone Marley as the worst dog on the planet.

I just got home and am going to make myself a strong margarita to put up with this terrorist of an animal. I need a nap!

P.S. Left: Dennis the Menace aka Ruby, Right: Ruby's Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment