Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Turns Out Chicago Was NOT So Bad

I went to Chicago, and as you may have read on the last post, I was feeling rather sorry for myself... However, the windy city pulled through and I had a great time.

My roommate had checked into the hotel the night before, so while I was sitting in the lobby, writing my Senior paper, and feeling all alone, I could have been in the hotel sleeping- since I did get up at 4am... Ah well...

I checked in, went to my room, and met my roommate, who was pretty cool... We got along, and spent pretty much the majority of the next 36 hours together.

The next day, when I arrived back home from Chicago, I was greeted by two friends who were holding a sign with my name on it... Made out of GLITTER. How sweet is that? (I have a love for glitter)

So followers, consider this an apology for my pity party that I wrote last time- it shall never happen again. Well, I hope not at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment