Monday, April 12, 2010

Summer Ready

It's obvious I'm ready for summer. I am the blogger who is constantly counting down days till Christmas, spring break and now summer. What can I say, I love the time off!
So this particular post is not about my love of summer but the plans for summer. Do you have any fun travel ideas or plans in the upcoming months? I'm thinking about Twins games, boat rides, picnics and maybe even a road trip to New Mexico. Doesn't that sound fun? I really want to see the Lightning Field by the earth art artist Walter De Maria.
Have you guys taken any cool road trips? I think they're really fun especially with the right people, a good amount of junk food, no bears and a blow up mattress for my tent (I'm the worst camper ever). That's the one thing I'm not so ready for - camping. I've had some really bad experiences... an extremely loud owl, rocks under the tent, humid night and a horrendous rainstorm. But, I will get beyond my distaste for the uncomfortable outdoors and enjoy the beauty of this country... and then get back to my boat and making margaritas and guacamole for my girlfriends. Who doesn't love summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment