Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter my darlings...

Today was the best Easter ever (that meaning, we could actually wear springy clothes)! My family all gathered together for our usual holiday gathering full of eating, loud conversation and catching up. I have a huge family and we all have to compete to get a word in (the reasoning for my overly excessive talking habit). It was a beautiful day with great company and catching up.

The best part is my mom still gives my 17 year-old brother and I Easter baskets full of goodies. She still refers to the Easter bunny as the giver of gifts and I have no problem embracing that tradition if it means getting the goods that I get every year. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great holiday! And Happy Easter to all our fabulous followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment