Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Letters

A personal thought of mine is that writing letters to people is a very personal and sincere thing to do. I think that it is a nice way to stay in contact with someone, and it lasts forever- if you keep it, and more than an email. Since my man friend has been away, every week of his internship I have been sending him a letter. Not with anything super special or interesting written in it, but just thoughts that I have throughout the week, things that happened to me, ideas that I have for him or us, etc., and I share those in the letters. Now, we do talk every night also, so the letters are just another way for us to stay in contact. Do any of you followers do anything special for your special somoenes that is worth mentioning?

P.S. The image is of the valentine that I sent to him.

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest valentine ever!!! I love it! I used to write letters with a special someone...and it really was great. I valued the correspondence, and treasured it more because it was handwritten with love. :)

    ReplyDelete