Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tattoos

I have been wanting to get a tattoo for some serious time now, but I am way to big of a chicken to get one. I mean- think about it... What if in 1, 5, 10 year I don't like it... I have been wanting the same general idea for a very long time, but I just cannot get the exact image down, so until I figure it out, I do not know. And they are just so permanent. I know you can get them "removed"- but that is painful and expensive, ya know?

I want to get the elements. They are the basics to all of our existences, and I like that idea. And since they are our basic make ups- I would want them to be in the center of my back or something- but not tramp stamp style- because they are the make ups of us all... But location is a big issue for me, and I don't want to be cliche and I don't want to be a tramp- so there are problems all around... Whooftah!

Do you followers have tattoos? What are your thoughts on them? Good ideas or bad ideas?

4 comments: