Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tall Ships= The Bane of My Existence

For the past few years- Duluth has been bringing in these "Tall Ships" (pirate ships is what they actually are) to bring in tourists... Essentially they are a tourist trap, which makes my life as a "desker" SUPER great because I have to deal with stupid tourists and their stupid questions...

Hearing dumb people ask the EXACT same question 100,000,000 times a day does NOT get old, I LOVE it, and I wish they would do it MORE (please sense the sarcasm there)... Seriously people- they are just ships... You can turn on the movie Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 or 3 and see the EXACT same ships- not to mention sexy Johnny Depp- and satisfy the urge to watch the wind blow through the sails of an old boat- and you can leave poor little me alone...

So, please... I for the love of all that is holy... I urge you to stop telling me your life story and how you have waited for years to see them- since you were a little boy/girl- because I do NOT care one little bit about your desire to see the ships... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment