Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sex and the City= Summer Boredom or Summer Fundom (Is That A Word?)

So, since the man friend left, I have taken it upon myself to watch the entire series of sex and the city. Now, it recently dawned on me, like as I was typing the title of this blog, that this could be construed as quite sad and pathetic- however, I think it shows dedication and love. I love the show and I am dedicated enough to watch nearly an entire season every night (no judgements please).

Other than Sex and the City, during the days at my job working at the information desk at the school- I watch many other t.v. shows and movies- again, maybe you're thinking to yourself "seriously Sina, get a hobby" or "read a book", but i've done all of that- and book are not free people, and I have read all of the ones that I own many times. But ANYWAYS, like I was saying, I watch other shows and movies during the day, such as True Blood, Party Down, The Office, The IT Crowd, Skins, Weeds, Californication, Glee, etc..

Sadly, I have just finished all of these shows as of yesterday at about 12 noon, and I am pleading to all of you to give me more ideas of some things I can watch. I have netflix, and I use all other online streaming sites. Anything you suggest, I am willing to watch at least once to check it out. Thank you everyone. Have a wonderful tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Dexter, Doctor Who [you'd like the newer series better...] if you like Doctor Who then Torchwood, Friends, Heroes, Skins, The Tudors

    ReplyDelete