Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FInding That Perfect Swimsuit: A Challenge I Am NOT Up For

Finding the perfect swimsuit for each summer seems to be an ongoing battle that I NEVER win. I look on a million different websites each year, go to a million different stores and search every rack, look through pages and pages of magazines- and yet, no dice. People tell me it is because I am too picky about what I want, I say "HA!", it's better to be picky that settle for just anything, in my opinion.

This year, to no one's surprise, I have yet to find a good swimsuit. I like the bottoms that I purchased last year, however- last summer, during a wonderful session of sunning- I busted out of my top, and have had to retire it for go
od (I am still not sure how this
happened...). The search continues, but now with more pressure than ever before. I leave next week for my
trip to the Virgin Islands, and I would like to have the perfect swimsuit because I will be in it 24/7 I am sure. I am searching frantically, and I am near giving up hope- but part of me is still thinking I will score some luck and find it... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment