Monday, January 18, 2010

Turning the big 22...

So... turning 22 was not as I predicted... a bomb did not go off, babies did not cry (and I am referring to myself here folks) and no one got hurt (well, hurt that bad anyways)...

The girls and I went out to dinner and then out for a night on the town to celebrate the day in which I was put on this delightful planet. We ended up seeing a bunch of people out that we knew, and because it was my birthday (or maybe it is because I am so gosh darn charming- ha ha)- people were buying all of my drinks for me- THANKS GUYS!

The night was an absolute success in my book- complete with naked girls, drunken fight, blue cream on ice and awkward bar conversations that you would rather not have had... ever!

Here are some of the highlights:

No comments:

Post a Comment