Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sina!

22 Reasons I Love Sina:

  1. She makes me laugh all day long (most important)!
  2. She’s my partner in crime.
  3. She makes every day a little bit more fun.
  4. She always understands when my stomach growls like a hyena (because her lemon does it too).
  5. She calls me lovebug.
  6. She’s my chauffeur.
  7. She loves to dance.
  8. She’s great with awkward moments.
  9. Tequila makes her goofy.
  10. She scats with me whenever I’m in the scatting mood.
  11. We can sit for hours and watch T.V. and never get sick of each other (I can only speak for myself but…)
  12. She never gets angry at my little annoying habits.
  13. She’ll screw with me… oh, come on guys, I’m talking about screwing with a drill. We’re quite the carpenters.
  14. She can cook (or so she says, I am yet to witness this).
  15. She brings out the best in people.
  16. She’s always there for you.
  17. She’s my neighbor.
  18. We can watch Mad Men, The Office and basically any comedy and laugh at exactly the same parts.
  19. She listens when I talk (which could go on for hours).
  20. Her cravings keep life interesting and force us to switch up restaurants.
  21. There’s never a dull moment.
  22. She’s just an itty-bitty lady but she is the best friend a person can ask for: sweet, funny, loyal and goofy in all the greatest ways.

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us this year! Happy Birthday Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment