Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Quotes of the Day: Inspired by Glee

Glee's Sue Sylvester

“Get ready for the ride of your life Will Schuester. You’re about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination horror!”

“While they were in there, I told them to go ahead and yank out those tear ducts. Wasn’t using them.”

“You think this was hard? Try auditioning for Baywatch and being told they’re going in another direction. That was hard.”

''...I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your house...and punch you in the face.''


3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im dying right now. Ah i love this. God Bless Sue Sylvester <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say... this was somewhat inspired by you. Haha. I found a bunch of her quotes with hilarious pictures on a website. "Try living with hepatitis... That's hard!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha so funny- i found this video and died. God i LOVE sue...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HACrM9J_WQo&feature=related

    ReplyDelete