Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why Am I So Addicted... Is It A Negative Or A Positive? You Decide...

It's sad how you can become addicted to something so easily isn't it? In the past few months, I have recently started the facebook game "Farmville" and am way too involved in it (which I fear may be an understatement). It is so bad that it has become a regular part of my daily schedule, and I have even stayed up later than I was planning on staying up because "my crops were ready for harvesting"... Now that is just sick!

As well as farmville, I have started to watch Mad Men, via netflix. The problem with netflix is that that you can only get a few of the episodes at a time- so you have to wait until the next disc gets to you in the mail... The anticipation KILLS! The show sucked me in after one episode, and I was hooked. I immediately went onto my netflix (rather my roommates netflix account that she so generously shares with me) and moved the ENTIRE season up to the number one spot... Again, kind of sad...

I believe it is my caring and loving personality that makes me this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment