Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just Call Her Marley II

I just arrived home and it was quite a welcome… from my psychotic dog. I actually think she may be worse than that dog Marley from Marley and Me. My dog Ruby is 7 months old and she is totally insane-she is even the worst dog in her obedience class. In the last week she has torn apart her memory foam bed (OK she’s a little spoiled), eaten aluminum soda cans, chewed up her invisible fence collar and stole a package from the mailman, leaving us to find it completely torn to shreds. Just today, as my brother was making Jell-O, she jumped up to the counter and was inches away from enjoying the sugary powder (I can only imagine what could of happened with all that sugar). Besides the fact that she’s up for America’s Naughtiest Dog, she’s pretty cute, huh? But nonetheless, I think she may flunk out of doggie school.

No comments:

Post a Comment