Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Therapy

It's been a tough start to the week. In true German style, we had a test on Monday to start the week off... like I said before, NEVER a good idea. Pretty sure I flunked that (10 page test in a 50 minute class is ridiculous)! So as I read my thousands of pages of art history texts Monday night I managed to eat half a box of Girl Scout cookies and have begun to call it 'German Therapy'.

Tuesdays are my marathon day. I spend a record 11 hours on campus... ugh! So, in true Kenzie fashion, I picked up a pint of my favorite Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia for 'Tuesday Therapy'. If I play my cards right I may be able to manage some sort of therapy every night of the week. The plan is to eat, vent to my saint of a mother on my issues then pop a Tylenol P.M. and conk out till I have to do it all over again the next day.

So, if your ever looking for a venting partner and are in need something for your sweet tooth, you know who to come to... life is tough and we all have those days, mine just happens to be a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment