Monday, March 22, 2010

DAYS 7-9: If it Ain't Broke...

The title meaning we were fried! We decided to sit by the pool again - hard life, I know. Andy
and I were busy applying our SPF 90 when we saw some newcomer in a lawn chair across the pool, white as snow.
Andy: "That guy straight across from us... he's going to fry."
Kenzie: "Amateur."
Yes, we could probably be on a sunscreen commercial or bottle saying use this wonderful invention or you'll look like us idiots.

Later that day, Andy took a surfing lesson and actually caught a few waves. I unfortunately was stuck on my lounger under an umbrella, shaded from that tormenting sun. I'm pretty sure the only times I got up was to take a dip in the pool or fetch a margarita (two necessities).

All in all, it was a fabulous trip. Yes, we all look like lepers now but we're a bunch of happy lepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment