Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Photography: A Positive or a Negative?

You know that moment in the morning after a night out when you run to check your camera and see the pics you took the night before... well to put it simply, I've now learned not to get excited. After the last few nights out, I've found that I am not photogenic in the least bit. So much for all those Glamour Shots as a child!

Looking at pictures from our recent trip to La Crosse, I learned just how ridiculous I look in basically all situations. At a local bar, we got our groove on and it was only us in the frame. I know this because in all of the pictures the bar cleared out around us. If that doesn't tell you something I don't know what does!

But as ridiculous you look in basically every shot, those pictures are the memories of some of the greatest times and tell a whole lot to give explanation to those crazy stories you hear the next morning. Basically, keep taking pics, they make me laugh and that's the most important part... and you've got to have something to blackmail your friends with, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment