Thursday, February 18, 2010

Natural Gas

Breaking wind/ farting/ tooting/ beeping/ fluffing/ natures perfume- whatever you may call it, I have always noticed that it seems to be that one thing in EVERY relationship that seems to be the awkward "are-we-at-that-level-of-comfortability-with-each-other-yet-in-our-relationship" question that you must ask yourself before you decide whether or not it is ok to pass gas.

In my opinion, I believe it is a marker of whether or not you are truly comfortable and love/like a whole heck of a lot, a person.
For me, I am lactose intolerant- so EVERY time that I eat dairy, my tummy goes kahbloooweee! My boyfriend understands this about me, and as a lactose intolerant person himself- he understands that from time to time- some things of this nature may need to take place, and he has encouraged it.

I wonder what you all think about this issue. When is the appropriate time- if there is one- to let one loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment