Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who Says Exes Bring Out the Worst in Us...

This is going to sound terrible, but I think we all take part… that is if you’re a normal girl with any emotions whatsoever! We all know that guys usually move on first from a relationship or dating experience- well the last guy that I was seeing (casually, but that doesn’t matter) decided to one-up me with a teeny-tiny, blonde chickadee. Now, I am usually the get-over-it-and-do-better kind of gal but I couldn’t help myself- so I christened her “skinny little blonde whore”, a.k.a B-DUBS. It sounds terrible, I know, but how else am I supposed to move on and feel better about my life- Mims is only good for so much!

"B-Dubs" are everywhere on this campus. They are the unavoidable frizzed-out, fried-out hair that is not one bit au naturale. I’m not saying that anyone with blonde hair is automatically a "B-Dubs", but we all know whom those overpopulated and over-bleached ladies are.

No comments:

Post a Comment