Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just What Exactly is Fake Dating You Ask...

Since one of our avid readers/followers/fellow bloggers had a question about this particular phenomenon, and so I thought that I should follow up with a quick little baby post about what exactly "fake dating" is...

Well everyone, it is when the two people involved act exactly like a couple, and do all things relationship-like, and people perceive them as an "item", however one or more of the people involved in the "dating" does not want to "label" what they have for whatever reason.

In my particular case, it is not I who does not want the label... And, just to make it clear, I am not one of the girls who has to have a label on things- I simply am sick of being asked "what are you guys" and not having a response other than "no idea- ask him"...

So, I sure hope that clears things up a bit!

1 comment: