Thursday, August 5, 2010

West Side Carnivals... No One Knows What to Expect

So- I have heard from a very reliable source that the west side carnival- Sprit of the Valley Days, or something along those lines- that started last night (much to my dismay) is something to see... Matching men's and women's mullets, cut-off acid jean shorts (for the men, of course), and bad BAD tan lines- in places there should NOT be a tan line, and you should not be subjected to seeing them... Now, I don't know about you, but this doesn't seem like something I can pass up! Am I right?

Moving to the west side has been very difficult for me- it has been like leaving civilization behind- honestly... But I have a feeling that this will give me some hope for my future, and put some faith back in the fair people of the "Bronx"...

I will try my darndest to take a picture of two- without getting into a fight (or maybe that would be fun?)- so my next post can have some actual visuals of what I saw when I was there... Cross our fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment