Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Never Know What to Expect- That Is A Good Thing!

Everyday- I wake up, go to work- sit there, be bored, and because of that- I make all of these great and grand plans of what I want to do each day, each week, each month, and every year. I feel like because of that, I am only setting myself up for disaster- because you can never know what to expect with each and every moment that is to come. I make all of these plans- most of them fall through- but things end up happening organically that end up being equally as good, if not better...

I guess what I am trying to say, is that you should not waste your time trying to try and fix your life into what you want it to be- because as much as you try and try to do so, it will never be EXACTLY what you want it to. I am learning this still, believe me, I am not perfect- I still try to change things all the time and make them into how I want them to be- but it is something I am slowly working on trying to change.

I think life can be more fun (and adventurous) when it happens organically... Wouldn't you agree?

1 comment: